All of the clothes which have served their role…together, they set out on a new adventure. Oshima weave meets denim, open sleeves fall in love with European lace, Nishijin fabric bonds with vintage buttons…through these coincidental and beautiful meetings, a cultural fusion of Japanese and Western clothing culminates in this bag brand.
Its name also implies a binding “ribbon” – between Japanese and Western clothes, between clothes and people, people and people, Japan and the world. This brand aspires to be that gentle, yet firm ribbon, a bridge between cultures
- Will be semi-custom made.
- You can choose from over a variety of different original patterns.
- Now you have to choose the kimono and `obi` you wish to use.
- We will then suggest you the leather , lace and other accessories suitable for the kimono and `obi` you have selected.
- Please remember that the kimono , and the `0bi` shall be treated as one single product and hence producing the exact type of product is not possible. In some cases we can also provide small accessories like pouches , so please ask us beforehand.
[gallery columns="4" ids="17647,17648,17649,17650,17651,17652,17653,17654"]
Custom Order Form
*Regarding custom orders, please understand that returns and cancellations are not accepted after an order is placed.