How do I check on the status of my order?
- You may view the status of your order by logging into your Daigomi account and clicking on Past Orders. Click here to check on that status of your order.
- Click on Track Order at the footer of the page. Make sure to have order # and email address available.
- Confirmations are sent via email within 30 minutes when
- Your order has been received or
- Your shipment has been processed, based on the valid email address provided to us.
- If you did not receive any confirmation emails, please check your email spam filter.
- Select Daigomi.com as a trusted website domain in your spam filter.
- To avoid any duplicate orders, please go to MY ACCOUNT to verify your order has been placed before resubmitting your order.
- Please allow 24 to 48 hours for your order status to change.
Why was my order cancelled?
- Daigomi was unable to verify the billing information that was entered on the order. If the billing address does not match with what the credit card issuer or bank has on file, the order will be automatically canceled.
- If your order has been canceled, please contact your credit card issuer or bank to verify that the billing information is correct. Afterwards, create a new order using the correct billing address.
- If you still need assistance, please contact us.
I cannot find the answers to my questions, how do I reach customer service?
Please click here to contact our Customer Service Team.
How to pay by credit card my order?
We will send invoice mail from;