- The glazing is done in a peculiar way typical to the Korean Karatsu, by applying white and black glaze and the part where both of the two meet has a shape of the liquid trickling down which is its highlight.
- The straw ash glaze and candy glaze are applied differently to generate the trickling down-effect.
- It represents the flow and colour combination of the `Chousen Karatsu.`
- The products may contain some rough patches on their surfaces due to barren soil, deforms arising during the process of firing and hence are not defective articles.
- It may chip or get damaged if it is placed on or under other dishes.
- Some might have some structural deforms because they are hand-made.
- Don’t use a dishwasher. ( Please wash by hands.)
- Diamter 10.3cm×Height 19.0cm
|Add To Cart|