- For right handed use.
- All handmade. Very well balanced because the blade is in the middle. As well, good balance for cutting and making leather thin. You can keep the sharpness very long. Easy to sharpen and the sharpness will come back as before. As you sharpen, the blade itself will be shorter, but the same sharpness no matter the blade gets short.
- This knife is especially for cutting leather, and will be useful for professional leather craftsmen. Recently it’s also popular among people who make their own little leather crafts.
- This knife’s steel is of superior strength because of the repeated process of striking used when forging. This knife can be used to cut hard materials as well.
- This is an excellent knife for cutting, shaving, skiving (paring) and angling leather. Please sharpen the knife carefully before using.
- Please handle with care because the edge of the knife is very sharp.
- Please sharpen the knife regularly. It may cause injury when the knife is dull.
- Please wipe the knife with a dry cloth after using.
- Length:6.6in The length of the handle:4.1in Blade length:2.5in Blade-over:1.2in Major diameter:0.9in
|Add To Cart|