- Baked pottery is pink with fascinating scattered cherry blossoms.
- Some might have some structural deforms because they are hand-made.
- The hues created by the bush clover and the soil are generated after getting fused together, hence no single product will have the same hues or designs.
- The bowl tends to absorb oil of people’s hands, moisture in the air and so on, so the longer you’ll use, the more enjoyable of its change of the colour and the pattern.
- Otake-Gama is fired at a high fire temperature in a relatively short time. The feel of the pottery is soft, because it leaves clay taste. So clay is not over fired, so it has warmth.
- he products may contain some rough patches on their surfaces due to barren soil, deforms arising during the process of firing and hence are not defective articles.
- Don’t use a dishwasher. ( Please wash by hands.)
- It may chip or get damaged if it is placed on or under other dishes.
- Diamter 13.8cm×Height 7.0cm
|Add To Cart|