- Small size tote bag using the Kimono fabric known for “Ooshima tsumugi” and vintage denim.
- Prestigious Kimono fabric known as “Ooshima Tsumugi” and antique metal studs are used to achieve stylish and sophisticated look of this tote bag.
- The width of the bag is such (10 cm) that it can hold much more than you would think.
- Prestigious Kimono fabric, “Ooshima Tsumugi” is used for its lining.
- The fabric seen from this bag is made in Japan vintage denim.
- Since this product uses very delicate silk, it is weak against rubbing. Due to nature of the product, it may cause fluffed.
- Please store in a place with good ventilation and avoid direct sunlight. Moulds may develop due to moisture. In case of wet , gently tap it by a dry cloth such as a towel and try to absorb the water content out of it first , and dry it in a place which does not come into come into contact with direct sunlight. Please be careful because in severe cases of water wet, it may get stained.
|Add To Cart|