- The tote bag is made of Japanese Kimono tie produced in Nagoya prefecture, Japan (known for “Nagoya-obi”) and the denim made in Japan. There are four big side pokets.
- The handle for this bag is made of the edge part of the Tatami mat, called “Tatami-beri.” Although “Tatami-beri” is made with polyester, it is known to be very durable. Recently, it is getting harder to obtain “Tatami-beri” even within Japan.
- A high-end Japanese textile used for drapery is adopted for its lining.
- All materials, such as fabrics (front and back), handles, denim and metal fittings are made in Japan.
- Nagoya obi: silk, denim: made in Japan, drapery: Japanese polyester, handle: made in Japan, a zip for inside poket: YKK
- Please store in a place with good ventilation and avoid direct sunlight. Moulds may develop due to moisture. In case of wet , gently tap it by a dry cloth such as a towel and try to absorb the water content out of it first , and dry it in a place which does not come into come into contact with direct sunlight. Please be careful because in severe cases of water wet, it may get stained.
- Since this product uses very delicate silk, it is weak against rubbing. Due to nature of the product, it may cause fluffed.
|Add To Cart|