- It is DORABACHI which is pale yellow in KIZETO and its shaped like a dish and a bowl.
- Its technical features is being covered with warm yellow by iron glaze.
- Origin of the name is that the bottom is flat round and the rise stands at a steep angle is similar to DORA (a gong used in temple).
- It may chip or get damaged if it is placed on or under other dishes.
- Some might have some structural deforms because they are hand-made.
- The products may contain some rough patches on their surfaces due to barren soil, deforms arising during the process of firing and hence are not defective articles.
- Don’t use a dishwasher. ( Please wash by hands.)
- Diamter 22.7cm×Height 6.6cm
|Add To Cart|